The G4GLSTCON command is used to retrieve a list of available contacts for a Google ID. The contact list can be subsetted using the Group parameter. The group name must be a valid system group or user group name.
The following files will be populated when listing contacts:
- G4GCONHPF - Contacts Header File
- G4GCONGPF - Contacts Group File (If the Refresh Group is set to *YES)
- G4GCONEPF - Contacts Email File
- G4GCONPPF - Contacts Phone Number File
The G4GCONGPF is a list of all the available Groups in your Contacts. Every Google ID has a set of "System" Groups that are always there (Such as My Contacts). These groups have a system name in the SYSGROUP field.
Groups created by the user will not have a system name. Once you've retrieved groups and find groups that you want to label to make easier to use you can update the MYGROUP field to contain a unique ID to identify these groups. When and if groups are refreshed, the MYGROUP field should remain as it was before the update.
All records are joined by the Google ID and Contact ID. For the phone number and email files, there can be more than one entry for each user.
List Google Contacts (G4GLSTCON)
Type choices, press Enter.
Google ID . . . . . . . . . . . ________________________________________________
Contact Group . . . . . . . . . 'Contacts'
Max Results . . . . . . . . . . 50 Number
Refresh Group List . . . . . . . *YES *YES, *NO
CCSID . . . . . . . . . . . . . 1208 Number
Debug . . . . . . . . . . . . . *NO *YES, *NO
Debug File . . . . . . . . . . .
F3=Exit F4=Prompt F5=Refresh F12=Cancel F13=How to use this display
- Google ID - Enter the Google ID associated with the calanders you wish to list.
- Contact Group - Enter the Contact Group to subset the contact list. Valid Contact Groups will be listed in the SYSGROUP or MYGROUP field in the G4GCONGPF file after the first time this command is run to retrieve contacts and the Refresh Group parameter is set to *YES.
- Max Results - Enter the maximum number of results you want to return.
- Refresh Group List - Specify *YES to refresh the group list in the G4GCONGPF file.
- CCSID - Enter a CCSID for data translation.
- Debug - Enter *YES to debug this command.
- Debug File - Enter the fully qualified path and name of the IFS file to store the debug data. If left blank the default of /tmp/g4g_<id>_<group>_List ContactsDebug.txt will be used. If the Refresh Groups option is set to *YES, then a second debug file named /tmp/g4g_<id>_ListGroupsDebug.txt will also be created.