Maintenance Display allows you to allow and/or restrict FTP operations
for a specific user.
3/22/06 FTP Tools (FTPTOOL) TS400
14:51:48 Operation Maintenance BVSTONE
User ID . . . BVSTONE IP Address . . .
Type options, press Enter.
1=Add 3=Copy 4=Delete 9=Work with Paths 10=Work with Commands
Opt User ID Oper A Restricted Path
BVSTONE MKDIR Y
BVSTONE RMDIR R /HOME/BVSTONE
BVSTONE CD Y
BVSTONE DIR Y
BVSTONE DELETE Y
BVSTONE GET Y
BVSTONE PUT Y
BVSTONE RENAME Y
BVSTONE CMD Y
The values listed in the Operations Maintenance Display are described
- User ID - The user ID that you are currently working with.
- Oper - The FTP operation that is allow or restricted.
- A - A flag defining if the operation is Allowed (Y), Not Allowed
(N), or Restricted (R).
- Restricted Path - If the operation is Restricted, a short view
of the path(s) that the operation is restricted to for this user.
The valid options are as follows:
- 1=Add - To add a
new operation, enter a 1 on the top blank line, fill in the rest of
the information and press enter.
- 3=Copy - Use
this option to set up a new operation and copy information from an existing
- 4=Delete - Select this option to remove an operation restriction
for the user
- 9=Work with Paths - Select this option to work with paths for
a restricted operation
- 10=Work with Commands - Select this option to work with commands
that are triggered when a specific FTP operation is used..