* #g4msmail_addReplyTo - Add Reply To *
* Input: *
* in_recip [r] - The reply to address. *
* in_recipName - The name as it will appear in the email. *
* Output: *
* out_errMsg - The error message (if error exists). *
* Returns: *
* -1 for error, number of reply to addresses *
D PR 10i 0
D in_recip 256 Const
D in_recipName 256 Const Options(*NOPASS)
D out_errMsg 256 Options(*NOPASS)
#g4msmail_addReplyTo is used to add a reply to address to an email that will be used with the G4MSMAIL functions.
There is a maximum of 100 reply to addresses allowed.
If you specify a reply to address other than that of the account and you still want the reply to also go to the sender, you will need to also add a reply to address for the sending email address.
Returns: Total number of reply to address for success, -1 for error.
- Reply To email address - Specify the Reply To email address
- Reply To Name - Specify the reply to name as you would like it to appear on the email
- Error Message (output) - Error message