Chapter 5 - The Work with Members using OBJTOOL (WRKMBROBJ) Display
The following figure shows the WRKMBROBJ display and the function keys that are available.
Work with Members Using OBJTOOL (WRKMBROBJ)
File . . . QRPGLESRC Library . . PUBLIC
Type . . . *ALL Member . . *ALL
Type options, press Enter.
2=Edit 3=Copy 4=Delete 5=Display 7=Rename 8=Display description
13=Change 14=Compile 15=Create module 17=Change using SDA
Opt Member Type Description
__ COUNTER RPGLE Web Counter
__ HELLOW RPGLE Sample CGI Program
__ SNDEMAILR RPGLE
Parameters or Command
F3=Exit F4=Prompt F5=Refresh F10=Command Entry F12=Cancel
F16=User Options F17=Top F18=Bottom
- 2 = Edit - Executes the Start SEU (STRSEU)* command with the edit option.
- 3 = Copy - Executes the Copy [file type] (CPYxxx) command. Depending on the file type, the appropriate Copy command will be executed.
- 4 = Delete - Executes the Remove Member (RMVM) command.
- 5 = Display - Executes the Start SEU (STRSEU)* command with the display option for source PFs, and the Display Physical File Member (DSPPFM) command for data PFs.
- 7 = Rename - Executes the Rename Member (RNMM) command.
- 8 = Display Desc - Executes the Display Discription command for the appropriate file type.
- 11 = Move - Executes the Move Object (MOVOBJ) command.
- 12 = Work with - Executes the Work with Members using OBJTOOL (WRKMBROBJ) command.
- 13 = Change - Executes the Change Physical File Member (CHGPFM) command.
- 14 = Compile - Executes the appropriate Create (CRTxxx) command for the member type.
- 15 = Create Module - Executes the Create Module (CRTxxxMOD) command.
- 17 = Change using SDA - Starts Screen Design Aid (SDA)* for Display file (DSPF) types.
- F3=Exit - Exit the WRKMBROBJ program.
- F4=Prompt - Prompts on the current command or option(s).
- F5=Refresh - Refresh the WRKMBROBJ display
- F10=Command Entry - Displays a command entry screen.
- F12=Cancel -Exits the WRKMBRBOBJ program.
- F16=User Options - Work with your user options. For more on user options, see Chapter 6.
- F17=Top - Position the display to the top of the list of members.
- F18=Bottom - Position the display to the bottom of the list of members.
* SEU and SDA are only executed if installed. Because OBJTOOL is a replacement for PDM, it is unlikely that you will have SEU and/or SDA installed on a production machine unless you've installed the application development toolset. These options are defaults, and can be changed to run any command or program on your machine by editing the OBJSCMDPF file.