Chapter 4 - The Path Maintenance Display
The Path Maintenance Display allows you to set up paths for restricted FTP operations for a user
3/22/06 FTP Tools (FTPTOOL) TS400
15:02:50 Path Maintenance BVSTONE
User ID . . . BVSTONE IP Address . . .
Operation . . RMDIR
Type options, press Enter.
1=Add 3=Copy 4=Delete
Opt User ID Oper Restricted Path
BVSTONE RMDIR /HOME/BVSTONE
BVSTONE RMDIR /QSYS.LIB/BVSTONES.LIB
BVSTONE RMDIR /TMP
F3=Exit F5=Refresh F14=Display non-global F15=Display global
The values listed in the Path Maintenance Display are described as follows:
- User ID - The user ID that you are currently working with.
- Oper - The FTP operation that you are currently working with
- Restricted Path - The path that the operation is restricted to for this user. The path should be entered in the IFS format.
The valid options are as follows:
- 1=Add - To add a new path, enter a 1 on the top blank line, fill in the rest of the information and press enter.
- 3=Copy - Use this option to set up a new path and copy information from an existing operation.
- 4=Delete - Select this option to remove a path restriction