Creating the *SYSTEM Store
The *SYSTEM Store is a place where SSL Certificates and Certificate Autorities (CAs) are stored for use by the system.
When you create the *SYSTEM store by default a few of the more common CAs are automatically added to the store.
To create the *SYSTEM store follow the following instructions:
- Work with the Digital Certificate Manager.
- From the selection on the left, select the "Create New Certificate Store" option.
- Make sure that *SYSTEM is selected and click on the Continue button.
- Make sure "No - Do not create a certificate in the certificate store" is selected and click on the Continue button.
- Enter a password and confirm that password and select the Continue button. Be sure to keep track of this password.
- You should be presented with a screen that says the certificate store has been created. You're all done!